|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2018-06-21 11:49 CEST|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0000770||YaCy||[All Projects] General||public||2017-10-06 05:57||2017-10-06 13:28|
|Priority||normal||Severity||crash||Reproducibility||unable to reproduce|
|Platform||Raspbian jessie||OS||OS Version|
|Product Version||YaCy 1.9|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0000770: Excess tlog files in index folder.|
|Description||A Peer had crashed some time ago.|
I was sshed in and was in the process of erase when I noticed 1000's of tlog files being erase, I closed bitvise and checked it out there was over 20 000 of them.
I took a copy and pasted the index folder into the DATA folder of a new clone on another PC.
It started it and it worked, I set the config up again.
I scheduled all the basic configuration to happen every 10 min also optimize solr segments.
I also upgraded the Pi's firmware sudo rpi-update There are issues with it but the main thing is that my HDD io transfer has improved.
|Steps To Reproduce||Rename dead peer and clone source again.|
Copy index folder from old peer to inside clone's DATA folder without starting it.
Start and reconfigure settings.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
If You have an older peer to rename the freeworld SEGMENTS solr_5_5 to solr_6_6.
I found The first time starting it the default memory settings ended in GC overhead limit exceeded so I killed the task and edited yacy.conf to increase Xmx and Xms and tried again and my old peer 4040 started working.
|2017-10-06 05:57||smokingwheels||New Issue|
|2017-10-06 13:28||smokingwheels||Note Added: 0001483|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2018 MantisBT Team|